Our newest model home will be opening its doors this spring.
Zenodro Homes will be opening the doors of its newest model home very soon. Hidden Forest features modern design and our most eco-friendly product so far. With the first and second floor constructed of concrete block, it will help keep your home cool year-round.
From gorgeous European kitchen cabinets to premium porcelain flooring, these homes have to be seen to be believed. All at a very competitive price point, Hidden Forest features two floor plans: Orel and Asher. The Orel features four bedrooms while the Asher features three bedrooms as well as three bathrooms. These are just a few of the $40,000 in standard upgrades included with every Hidden Forest home:
- Complete First and Second Floor Concrete Block Structure
- Attic Spray Foam Insulation
- Block Wall Core Fill Masonry Insulation
- Upgraded Glass Panel Entry Door
- Fully-Landscaped Home Site
- Solar-Powered Street Lights
- Private Heated Pool with Spa Jets
- 9’ 4” High Ceilings on 1st Floor, 9’ 0” High Ceilings on 2nd Floor
- Porcelain Tile Throughout First Floor
- Wifi Programmable Thermostats
- European Cabinets in Kitchen and Bathrooms
- Quartz Countertops with Full-Height Backsplash
- Designer LED Mirrors
- Designer Bath, Shower, and Sink Faucets with Matching Bathroom Hardware
- Front Load Washer and Dryer
In addition to the upgrades, every dream community features a modern ZEN-ECO Club, which will deliver a resort-style pool, fitness center, recreational room, covered outdoor seating and a playground.
Call us today and schedule a visit with our Lifestyle Consultants.
About Zenodro Homes
With over 20 years of experience, the family-owned and operated Zenodro Homes is a fully integrated real estate development company. The company has positioned itself at the cutting edge of constructing environmentally friendly vacation townhomes designed to work with nature itself. It has built over 300 homes in South and Central Florida. Zenodro Homes’ expertise ranges from custom luxury residences and complete vacation home communities to residential condominium communities and single-family home communities. For more information, visit zenodro.com, call 407.831.4600, or email firstname.lastname@example.org